1. the physical protection of the food stored in the packaging bag needs to avoid extrusion, impact, vibration, temperature difference and other phenomena.
2. housing protection shell can make food and oxygen, water vapor, stains and other isolation, anti leakage is also a necessary factor in packaging design. Some packages include desiccant or deoxidizer to prolong the shelf life. Vacuum packaging or the air in the bag is also the main method of food packaging. Keeping food clean, fresh and safe during the shelf life is the primary function of the packing bag.
3. packaging or packing small objects of the same kind into a package is a good way to save volume. Powder and granular objects need to be encapsulated.
4. conveys information packaging and labels to tell people how packaging or food is used, transported, recycled or processed.
5. Marketing Marketing often uses box labels to encourage potential buyers to buy goods. Packaging design has become a very important and constantly changing phenomenon for decades. Marketing communication and graphic design are used in outer packing boxes and (based on some reasons) the highlights of sales display.
6. safety packaging can play an important role in reducing the risk of transportation safety. Packing bags can also avoid food in other goods. Food packaging can also reduce the possibility of food being stole. Some food packages are very strong and have anti-counterfeit signs, the role is to protect the interests of businesses from loss. The packaging bag can have laser logo, special color, SMS authentication and other labels. In addition, in order to prevent theft, the retailer has an electronic monitoring label on the food bag, and the consumer gets the exit for demagnetization.
7. convenient packing may have easy to add, load and unload, stack, display, sell, open, reinstall, use and reuse.
8. part controls a single package to help accurately control the overall situation. For example, the amount of stock can be known in the packing of the salt. It also facilitates the calculation of recent sales, such as the delivery and recycling of milk bottles by dairy companies, rather than the filling of consumers themselves.