The important functions of the plastic box packaging for the product:
1. Protection function. It protects the goods from damage during storage, transportation and transportation, enabling the product to be fully realized by the manufacturer and maintaining its full value.
2. Convenient features. It is easy to store, easy to move and move, easy to circulate, and easy to sell.
3. Promotional features. Good packaging can stimulate consumers' desire to buy and improve the quality of their products.
4. Information function. Producers and consumers of the product communicate with each other on the printed pattern on the package. To this end, good commodity packaging is through simple, understanding, and complete information, such as the name of the product, the manufacturer, the method of use, the content, the preservation method, the expiration date, the quality certificate, the trademark, the barcode, and so on.
An excellent plastic box packaging needs to do the following:
1. Work should have good protection of the function of the goods. Under any circumstances, the goods can be guaranteed not to be destroyed, no mildew or deterioration, no deformation of the goods that damage the use value of the goods, etc.;
2. With convenient storage, stacking, measurement, testing and other functions. It is easy to transport, transport and transport, easy to display and sell.
3. Good commercial nature, good design, good packaging appearance, can improve product level and promote the sale of goods;
4. Provide a simple and comprehensive information dissemination;
5. Reasonable price. The principle of packaging design is to use the lowest price of packaging materials and structures to meet the requirements of the product. Opposed to packaging in actual work;
6. Packaging waste is easy to handle, does not affect the environment, and destroys the ecological balance.