Principle of packaging design
The green packaging design must follow the principle of 3R1D, that is, reduce the consumption of packaging materials, refill the packaging container, recycle the packaging materials and degrade the packaging materials, but how to implement the basic ideas into the routine product design and development process. In order to form a practical green packaging design process, the overall pattern is the key to the universal acceptance and application of green packaging design. The main methods for standardizing green packaging product design are as follows:
First, the function, from the functional consideration of green packaging design, mainly to make the purpose of the product more reasonable, the basic idea is to analyze the function of the product in detail to determine what is the most basic functional characteristics, further evaluate the realization of these functions Whether it consumes less material and energy, it imposes minimal load on the environment. The design process is:
PVC plastic tray
2. Quantifying the functional value of the product and identifying the basic parameters corresponding to the functional value;
3. List the objectives and theoretical and practical measurement parameters for the specific functions of the packaged product;
4. Evaluate the consumption of materials and energy in each functional unit, based on theoretical and practical measurement parameters, to investigate whether these functions can be achieved with less material and energy consumption;
5. Compare new packaging products and reference products to optimize new product design and development strategies.
Sixth, the structure, analysis of the green packaging design from the morphological structure of the product is mainly to make the packaging structure more scientific and practical. At this level, we first carefully determine the basic concept of product attributes, and consider how to improve the environmental impact of the product under its framework. In the design process, we must analyze the functional structure of the product and the material structure of the product. In terms of functional structure:
1. Find out the shape, volume, category, attribute and transportation range of the packaged goods, analyze and determine the function of the structure or function of the main body of the packaged product, and further clarify the purpose of use of the packaged product.
2. Analyze the overall structural function of the packaging design, and whether it is possible to combine related functions or reduce the number of accessories, and whether the materials are most rationally used.
7. Can you save material and reduce volume and weight? In terms of material structure:
(a) The properties of the packaging material are reasonably configured with the packaging purpose;
(b) Overall analysis of the material composition and detachability of the product, and the effectiveness of the use;
(c) Try to reduce the number of materials in the same packaged product for sorting and recycling. PVC plastic tray
8. Cycle cycle, considering the green product design from the cycle of packaging products, it is convenient to describe the resource consumption and environmental load throughout the product cycle. The human body design method is:
1. Establish an operational framework for the cycle of packaging products;
2. List the total consumption of packaging materials and assess the energy consumption in the raw material state;
3. Determine the energy consumption of the packaged product during transportation and use, and determine the recycling rate of the recycled material in the packaged product;
4. Determine the amount of final waste from the packaged product.
IX. Evaluation, the components of packaging products and social ecological elements are the main evaluation indicators system for green packaging design. The evaluation of the constituent elements of the product means:
1. Decompose the packaged product into relatively independent parts and briefly describe their manufacturing process;
2. Data analysis and assessment of environmental problems and health damage conditions that may occur during each part of the production process;
3. Adopt special manufacturing processes for parts that may have pollution problems, and replace harmful parts by rationalized product functions and structures.
X. The evaluation of ecological factors mainly refers to:
1. Environmental attribute indicators, that is, indicators related to the environment during the safety cycle of packaged products, mainly including air pollution indicators, liquid pollution indicators, solid pollution indicators and noise pollution indicators.
2. Resource attribute indicators, that is, material resource indicators used in the product cycle, design resource indicators, information resource indicators, and human resource indicators.
3. Energy attribute indicators refer to the utilization rate of green packaging products and the energy consumption of recycling and processing. In view of the above evaluation factors and indicators, on the one hand, the current environmental protection standards, industry standards and related policies and regulations are used for evaluation. On the other hand, the existing products and related technologies were used as reference materials and evaluated by comparison.