From the perspective of material, PP glue box is made from odorless, non-toxic PP material, so it is an environmental protection plastic box. PP material is generally referred to as "polypropylene". "Polypropylene" is usually semitransparent and colorless solid, odorless, nontoxic, low transparency, low gloss and low rigidity. The melting point can be as high as 167 degrees C and can be sterilized with steam. It is the only plastic box that can be put into the microwave oven at present. The common soy milk bottles, yogurt bottles, juice drinks bottles and microwave oven boxes are all made from PP materials. Yes. The thermal deformation temperature of PP material is about 100 C, and the softening temperature is about 150 C. Polypropylene (PP) has good heat resistance, products can be sterilized at temperatures above 100 degrees C, without external force, and no deformation at 150 C. At normal temperature, PP material has stronger impact strength. The impact strength of PP increases with the increase of ethylene content. Because of the high crystallinity of PP materials, PP material The surface stiffness and scratch resistance are very good, and there is no problem of cracking due to external forces. But the disadvantages are brittle at low temperature, poor impact, no abrasion and aging; the embrittlement temperature of PP is -35 C, and it will embrittlement at lower than -35 C, and the cold resistance is not as good as polyethylene (PE). In addition, the chemical stability of PP material is very good. Besides being able to be eroded by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, all the other chemical reagents are more stable. The common organic solvents such as acid, alkali, water, oil and other organic solvents have little effect on it, and can be used in the food.
The PP cartridge will inherit the characteristics of PP material. From the properties of PP material, the PP cartridge has the following characteristics:
(1) PP glue box is odorless and non-toxic. It is an environmental friendly adhesive box and can be used for food packaging.
(2) PP glue box has low permeability, low transparency, low gloss, slightly white under normal condition, and is suitable for making frosted plastic box.
(3) the PP cartridge has good heat resistance and can be heated in a microwave oven. It can be sterilized at temperatures above 100 C.
(4) PP cartridge has strong impact strength, good scratch resistance, and no impact on external force.
(5) the PP rubber box has very stable chemical properties, almost no water absorption, except that it can be eroded by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid. The common organic solvents such as acid, alkali, oil and other organic solvents have little effect on it.
(6) the cold resistance of PP rubber box is relatively poor. It will embrittlement and shock resistance at less than -35 degrees.