Commonly used food blister packaging materials and containers are paper, plastic, metal and glass, in addition, there are also wooden.
Food packaging materials should have the following functions:
(1) the protective food should have the various technical properties needed to protect the food, such as the corresponding air permeability, moisture permeability, chemical stability, physical and mechanical properties, seal (sealed test instrument), shading, fragrance protection, etc.
(2) the adaptability of the production process is adapted to the requirements of the packaging mechanization and automatic production process, such as the operation performance of the materials, such as sterilization, molding, filling (sometimes hot filling) and sealing, so as to ensure the production efficiency and packaging quality.
(3) the promotion of sales packaging materials and containers should have a good sales appearance and the adaptability of the printing and upholstery, and help to improve the value of food goods, and have the ability to attract and compete in the market.
(4) health and safety food packaging materials can not have any adverse effects on food, including any odor and harmful ingredients, to ensure the health and safety of food, and, at the same time, should make consumers feel safe and hygienic.
(5) the long-term problems of other packaging such as economy, resource conservation, energy, post processing and recycling of packaging waste, environmental hygiene and ecological balance.
Classification of food packaging materials
The packing belt is made of two kinds of plastics, PP and PET. The main production process: plastic particles melting - forming - --- cooling - wrapping - packing - packing belt is a reticulate package made of polypropylene through heating, melting, stretching and cooling. The basic parameters affecting the quality of the packing belt are tension, length, bending, elongation and so on. Under the same tension and other parameters, the longer the length, the lower the cost.
Introduction of winding film
PE winding film is an industrial membrane product. It has high tensile strength, high elongation, good self adhesion and high transparency. It can also be used for machine winding film, and can be widely used in the centralized packaging of all kinds of goods.
PE winding film is mainly composed of several different grades of polyene resin. It has anti puncture, super strength and high performance. It is wrapped in the goods stacked on the plate to make the package more stable, clean and super waterproof, and is widely used in foreign trade outlet, paper making, hardware, plastic chemical and building materials. Food and medicine industry.
PE tensile wound film, PE cut winding film: LLDPE tensile winding film, is a high quality LLDPE as the base material, do not add high quality tackifier, after heating, extrusion, casting, and then cooled by the cold roller, with strong toughness, high elasticity, tearing, high viscosity, thin thickness, cold resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance, dustproof, waterproof, waterproof, waterproof, waterproof, and so on. It can save material, save labor and save time when it is used. It is widely used in papermaking, logistics, chemical industry, plastic materials, building materials, food, glass and so on.